All technicians that work on oil burners or install oil fired equipment need to have their NORA Tank Certification. This is a bold statement but a fact. Whether you are an owner, service technician or service manager, here is your chance to get that certification or simply take a refresher class. Wednesday, June 27th, the Westchester-Putnam County Heating and Cooling Chapter (formerly Westchester Chapter) will be sponsoring this seminar at the Saunders Trades & Technical High School, 183 Palmer Rd., Yonkers, NY – 8:00 a.m. Start – to 4:00 p.m.
Read more about this or sign up here.
Kent Supply will be having a counter day and BBQ.
Wednesday, June 13th from 11am-2pm @ our White Plains branch.
We will have experts on hand to discuss InnoFlue, TurboMax, Armstong & Hydrolevel.
- Ease of Installation
- InnoFlue® uses gasketed connections, eliminating the need for VOC containing primers and adhesives. That means that in addition to potentially gaining LEED’s® points, InnoFlue® can be rapidly assembled and adjusted post installation.
- Simply apply a small amount of Centrocerin, our water based lubricant, to either the pipe or gasket and push the components together. Parts can be swiveled after assembly, even with our Connector Rings locking components together. Want to disassemble the system? Hold the Connector Ring in place, and the system can be taken apart.
What does this mean for the Installer?
- No more VOC containing Glues and Adhesives
- No more mechanical room floor replacements, heating appliance cabinet replacements or other cleaning bills associated with spilling of PVC primers and glues
- No more roughing in the system only to have to take it apart and reassemble it
- Don’t worry about forgetting to glue a joint or having the joint set before it is positioned
- Fire your appliance upon completion of the installation, not after a 24-hour waiting period
- InnoFlue® demonstrates installation savings of up to 75% and regularly offers 50% savings on Single Wall applications.
- InnoFlue® Flex can reduce ½ day installations into as little as 15 minutes while eliminating the cost of lift rentals. InnoFlue® Flex’s light weight makes it easy to handle. Continuous lengths up to 150′ allow for even the longest chases to be lined. Offsets? No problem! InnoFlue® Flex can handle multiple offsets up to 45° in a single chase.
Are you ready for a revolutionary new type of under floor heating plate? How about one made from a specially processed natural graphite, lighter and 50% more thermally conductive than extruded aluminum plates? Well, your day has come! FlexPlate™ has arrived to revolutionize radiant floor heating.
- Lower required fluid temperature means the ability to use more efficient heat sources.
- A more even, comfortable heat.
- No potential “ticking” noise associated with typical stamped aluminum plates.
- Light weight and flexible
- Trim-to-fit format
- Cut with a utility knife
- Fast, simple installation
- No sharp edges
THE AQUA-PURE® PROMISE…
Aqua-Pure® water filtration products provide you and your family with cleaner, clearer, better tasting water throughout your entire home every day. With the most comprehensive product line from undersink filters for the kitchen and bath or softeners and filters for the entire home, Aqua-Pure filtration systems are perfect for any size home.
Kent Supply is a stocking distributor of Veto Pro Packs.
A tool bag should perform some basic functions: First, it should keep your tools where you can easily get to them. Secondly, it should protect them at the job site, on the way to the job site and everywhere in between. And finally, a tool bag should make carrying tools comfortable.
But first things first. Like anything that’s built to last, VETO PRO PAC tool bags start with a butt-kicking foundation. In this case, it’s a 3mm thick polypropylene base that is not only waterproof, but drop from the second floor proof. Next we oriented the storage system vertically using interior pockets made of PVC-impregnated 1800 denier, a waterproof nylon that can take whatever a flathead or Phillips head screwdriver can dish out.
While VETO PRO PAC tool bags could be considered soft bags they don’t wilt and lose their shape like canvas or other synthetic bags. That’s because every PRO PAC tool bag uses a patented integrated center panel that extends to the very bottom of the bag. This allows for easy access and balances your load distribution effectively keeping you from becoming a regular at the chiropractor’s office. Speaking of pain, the place where your burly hand makes contact with the tool bag is typically where discomfort can put a damper on any quitting time. But we don’t do typically too well around here. The handle on VETO PRO PAC tool bags is unlike any you’ve experienced. It’s ergonomically designed for stiff hands and is hinged through the fabric for extra durability. It also collapses front or back depending on how you set it up. Bonus!
Nuheat is the leading manufacturer of an electric radiant floor heating system. The Nuheat Systems bring soothing warmth to tile, stone, laminate and engineered wood floors. Keeping surfaces at a “just-right” temperature, Nuheat is perfect for master bathrooms, kitchens, entryways, mudrooms and even for granite countertops.
Our floor heating system offers the affordable luxury of warm floors and barefoot comfort that any homeowner can enjoy. Nuheat’s radiant floor heating system is easy to zone and can be placed in the rooms you wish to enjoy warm floors. Our floor heating system allows homeowners to maximize energy efficiency, reduce utility costs, while enjoying warm floors in the rooms where homeowners are spending their time.
The choice of professionals, Nuheat is simple to install and radiates even heat with no cold spots. A direct manufacturer’s sales force, a technical services department and a full-time design team are part of Nuheat’s superior customer service.
Introducing TecTite™ from Elkhart Products Corporation
TecTite joins the growing list of quality EPC products
As part of its commitment to provide products that meet the changing needs of specifiers and installers, Elkhart Products Corporation has added to its expanding “PUSH” line.
TecTite provides easier, faster and more cost-effective jointing solutions. The fittings simply push together in seconds to create a perfect joint. No torches and no solder are required.
TecTite fittings are removable, using a TecTite removal tool available from EPC. In addition, the fittings are reusable, following our new fitting installation procedures.
Benefits extend well beyond installation technique, allowing for the jointing of copper tubing, and PEX and CPVC pipe.
Kent Supply is now a distributor of Tile Redi products!
Tile Redi® is the inventor of Tile Ready® shower products. Tile Redi® is both the industry innovator and industry leader of the Tile Ready® shower base, and has the industries’ largest selection of Tile Ready® shower bases and shower pans, including single curb shower pans and shower bases, bathtub replacement shower pans and shower bases, and ADA and barrier free shower pans and shower bases. Our Tile Ready® shower pans are one piece shower pans with fully integrated drains, integrated 6 inch splash walls, integrated curbs or barrier free entrances, and integrated pitch ¼ inch per foot to the drain. Our patented and UL listed shower pans and shower bases comply with all local building and plumbing codes.
UNDERGROUND GAS PRODUCTS BY CONTINENTAL IND. TRAINING SEMINAR
Continental Industries, Inc., headquartered in Tulsa , Oklahoma , was formed in 1958 and is today a leading manufacturer of connectors for gas, propane, and water distribution service lines and exothermic welding products for electrical grounding, cathodic protection, lightning protection, and electric railways
Our full line of plastic and steel connector products are produced utilizing state-of-the-art injection molding, automatic screw machines, and CNC machining equipment. Our commitment to quality is evident in every step of our business processes. Renowned for our design and development of technologically advanced products, we provide our customers with reliable, cost-effective solutions to their “main to meter” service line installation, repair, or renewal problems.
Come down and visit Kent Supply for lunch & learn about polyethylene gas products and get certified in this easy-to-use system!
Wednesday April 11th from 11am-2pm